Friday, February 18, 2011

pine cone pockets

I've noticed the last couple of weeks that I have a weird fascination with objects that I find outdoors. Every other time I go out to walk my dog I come back with my pocket filled with a pine cone or a rock or a lovely leaf that I found interesting. I really enjoy all of my little found treasures. There's a ledge on my kitchen window that's covered with different rocks and stones that I've collected and every time I walk by it my heart smiles a little bit.

I would love nothing more then to just live in the middle of the forest for little bit and spend my days exploring and collecting little things here and there and finding ways to use them. I wouldn't mind having a coffee table made completely of acorns or making some kind of article of clothing out of soft bark. I think I would also spend my days just writing forever and baking treats like chocolate croissants or strawberry pie.
Man I need a vacation...

1 comment:

janyce said...

Waiting for another amazing post please<3